Thursday, July 8, 2010

As of 11:20 AM 7/8/10

Time spent to date, before today: one hour.

Time spent today: one hour, twenty minutes. The proto site was created in HTML, from a template I grabbed off the rack. The code in that thing is all sorts of buggy, I had to make sweeping revisions to it to get it to look right, and there are still some fixes it needs.

Then I cut it up into php includes and uploaded it all.
I included the dynamic php copyright, in two places since I will need copyright coverage for the zine scans I want to put into the site.

I made revisions to the Construction Page, the File Description, and the Project Plan. Google Docs will now show the Project Plan.

It's Mrs. Miller time! --MC

No comments:

Post a Comment