Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4/10 9A

Two more hours .. so it's fourteen hours and twenty minutes. I've added the admin page and the table editor, checked the links, kicked the tires and replaced the spark plugs. Do cars still have spark plugs? I've got thirty five minutes, maybe I can add the header thing.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Add an additional hour today, I put in the pager and adjusted the links and such. I put in the phpAdministrator, but didn't have the time to work with it.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

As of 8 P 7/29/10

Today I spent an hour hunting for images of minicomics for my preview array. I spent an hour this evening putting the variables in place and making it work within my page layout. So two more hours. Eleven hours, twenty minutes. I anticipate another few minutes updating my file description to include the new images, but I may wait until Monday to do that.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

As of 8:30 P 7/28/10

Time spent so far: four hours twenty minutes.

If I can count both of the last two classes as time spent working on my site, and I believe I can, that's two and one half hours each class -- so let's add five hours to the time I have spent. So to date, including tonight's work: nine hours twenty minutes.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

As of 2 P 7/22/10

Time spent to date: four hours, fifteen minutes.

On Monday, I took five minutes to tweak the site -- adjust the comment form to email the information, thanks for the help Bill -- and to add a series of check boxes.

Monday, July 19, 2010

11:15 A 7/19/10

Time spent to date: three hours.

Time spent today: one hour, fifteen minutes. I was able to, in the time I have, fix the code so that the error message centers, although it still breaks the layout, plus it's above the thanks message. And the thing doesn't send email through to my account. I have decided to just keep the whole site on zephir, so have made all the proper connections to my const.php links. Updated const.php and file description.

Time spent to date: four hours, fifteen minutes.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

10 A 7/15/10

30 minutes today working the ReCaptcha form into my site. Which means I have to move my entire site onto Zephir, since I am running on minimal time today and haven't gotten the keys to put this on my domain. I can probably do this on Monday. The other issues are getting the thanks info to square up in my site's format, and putting in the changes I'd like to see -- I don't really like the borders around the table frames, but the form looks worse when I take them out, so I'll make some changes to that.
The new form will be at