Thursday, July 29, 2010

As of 8 P 7/29/10

Today I spent an hour hunting for images of minicomics for my preview array. I spent an hour this evening putting the variables in place and making it work within my page layout. So two more hours. Eleven hours, twenty minutes. I anticipate another few minutes updating my file description to include the new images, but I may wait until Monday to do that.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

As of 8:30 P 7/28/10

Time spent so far: four hours twenty minutes.

If I can count both of the last two classes as time spent working on my site, and I believe I can, that's two and one half hours each class -- so let's add five hours to the time I have spent. So to date, including tonight's work: nine hours twenty minutes.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

As of 2 P 7/22/10

Time spent to date: four hours, fifteen minutes.

On Monday, I took five minutes to tweak the site -- adjust the comment form to email the information, thanks for the help Bill -- and to add a series of check boxes.

Monday, July 19, 2010

11:15 A 7/19/10

Time spent to date: three hours.

Time spent today: one hour, fifteen minutes. I was able to, in the time I have, fix the code so that the error message centers, although it still breaks the layout, plus it's above the thanks message. And the thing doesn't send email through to my account. I have decided to just keep the whole site on zephir, so have made all the proper connections to my const.php links. Updated const.php and file description.

Time spent to date: four hours, fifteen minutes.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

10 A 7/15/10

30 minutes today working the ReCaptcha form into my site. Which means I have to move my entire site onto Zephir, since I am running on minimal time today and haven't gotten the keys to put this on my domain. I can probably do this on Monday. The other issues are getting the thanks info to square up in my site's format, and putting in the changes I'd like to see -- I don't really like the borders around the table frames, but the form looks worse when I take them out, so I'll make some changes to that.
The new form will be at

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

As of 10 A 7/14/10

About ten minutes spent revising the construction page to include a link to Assignment 2, plus I added a top navigation bar and converted the page from an in-one document to one made up of php includes (to give the Assgn 2 page some formatting).

Thursday, July 8, 2010

As of 11:20 AM 7/8/10

Time spent to date, before today: one hour.

Time spent today: one hour, twenty minutes. The proto site was created in HTML, from a template I grabbed off the rack. The code in that thing is all sorts of buggy, I had to make sweeping revisions to it to get it to look right, and there are still some fixes it needs.

Then I cut it up into php includes and uploaded it all.
I included the dynamic php copyright, in two places since I will need copyright coverage for the zine scans I want to put into the site.

I made revisions to the Construction Page, the File Description, and the Project Plan. Google Docs will now show the Project Plan.

It's Mrs. Miller time! --MC

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

As of 7/7/10 noon

Spent five minutes or so this weekend tinkering with the site design.
000 Webhost has given me the last headache I am going to allow it. I have signed up for Free Hostia and have gotten my own domain name, and hopefully have less trouble using their service than I have with the previous. Note that my construction page is now at